- SPONSOR / EXHIBIT
- Past Summits
- Contact Us
- DSI Home
January 15-16, 2020 | Campus No. 805, Huntsville, AL
DSI’s 2nd annual Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit provides members within the Military Aviation community, Acquisitions Authorities, academia, industry, and other critical partners a ‘Town-Hall’ type discussion on the strategic priorities and operational needs required across the various military services to ensure global air dominance, as well as aid the U.S. Military in leveraging advanced technologies to improve overall aviation platforms for operational success.
2020 Confirmed Speakers Include:
Jeffrey S. White, SES
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (ALT)
Lt Gen Duke Z. Richardson, USAF
Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics
RADM Greg “Hyfi” Harris, USN
Director, Air Warfare
MajGen Gregory L. Masiello, USMC
COL Kenneth Cole, USA
U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence
Patrick H. Mason, SES
Deputy Program Executive Officer
RDML Stephen R. Tedford, USN
Commander, Operational Test & Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR)
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The DoD’s focus on ensuring air power has never been higher. According to Yahoo Finance, the FY 2020 defense budget includes a spending increase of $57.7 billion on all military aircraft, which is a 166 percent increase over FY 2019. DSI’s 2020 Military Aviation & Air Dominance Summit will provide members within the Military Aviation community, Acquisitions Authorities, academia, industry, and other critical partners a ‘Town-Hall’ type discussion on the strategic priorities and operational needs required across the various military services to ensure global air dominance. It will also explain efforts to aid the U.S. Military in leveraging advanced technologies to improve overall aviation platforms for operational success.
The goal of this year’s Summit is to detail current and future R&D and acquisition efforts being undertaken to upgrade the power & readiness of military aircraft. This event will offer senior-level perspectives into how the military services are delivering unique capabilities and integrating new, innovative technologies and programs, such as Future Vertical Lift, for more efficient and effective multi-role aircrafts. Technologies such as sensors, enhanced radar tracking systems, avionics, engines, and countermeasures are being developed for all types of military aircraft, all in an effort to help operational commanders and Warfighters outpace the adversary & compete in the Great Power Competition. In addition, this Summit will feature an expert panel on enhancing UAS platforms to help guide the future of military aviation.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Military Aviation community, as well as key policy-makers across military, allied affiliates, and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision-makers and solution providers
This Summit will also explain how with a rapidly evolving threat environment, our Warfighters will need more adaptable & modernized aviation platforms that can be optimized for small/large scale combat operations. It will detail how these systems will need to be dominant in reach, lethality, and protection in order to equip operational commanders & Warfighters with a decisive advantage that outpaces the adversary in contested environments.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
Topics of Discussion:
– Designing, developing, delivering & supporting Army’s advanced aviation capabilities for our operational commanders & Warfighters
– Rapidly delivering innovative aviation capabilities to the Warfighter
– Providing full life-cycle support of Naval aviation aircraft in support of urgent Warfighter needs
– Guiding USAF strategies toward utilizing industry to redesign the Next Generation Air Dominance Program (NGAD)
– Advancing Future Vertical Lift (FVL) goals to eliminate capability gaps & ensure a more durable and lethal next-generation aircraft
– Developing and fielding modernized, War-winning fighters/bombers capabilities to ensure Warfighter advantage
– Leading MQ-25 UAS program efforts to enhance carrier capability and versatility for the Joint Force commander
– Modernizing the Fleet & increasing readiness in a time of Great Power Competition
– Enhancing UAS platforms to increase air dominance & guide the future of military aviation
– Integrating dominant aviation capabilities into the F-35 program for improved lethality and survivability
Who Should Attend this Summit:
We would encourage the participation from members of the following organizations: CTG, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc, Sierra Nevada Corporation, BAE Systems, Inc., The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Northrop Grumman, BELL Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft a LM Company, Embraer Neptune Tech Services, Collins Aerospace, Astronics, W. L. Gore and Associates, Incodema3d, Pratt & Whitney, Lifeport, Teledyne Controls, Air Methods, Aero-Mach Labs, Inc., SICDRONE, Munters, L-3 Communications, AeroVironment, Textron Systems, Rolls Royce, OUSD (A&S) JSF, SOCOM PEO RW, PAE ISR, NAWC AD, U.S. Air Force, US Army, US Army Combat Readiness Center, PEO Aviation, ASA (ALT), NAVAIR, Army Futures Command, Naval Air Force Atlantic, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence, Aviation & Missile Command, Air Mobility Command, Air Combat Command, US Army Special Operations Aviation Command, DLA Aviation, USMC, OPNAV N98, TCM FVL, and many more!
At our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Aviation community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2020 Military Aviation Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
– DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, IC, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department’s mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
– DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
– The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.