Topics of Discussion:
- Designing, developing, delivering & supporting Army’s advanced aviation capabilities for our operational commanders & Warfighters
- Rapidly delivering innovative aviation capabilities to the Warfighter
- Providing full life-cycle support of Naval aviation aircraft in support of urgent Warfighter needs
- Guiding USAF strategies toward utilizing industry to redesign the Next Generation Air Dominance Program (NGAD)
- Advancing Future Vertical Lift (FVL) goals to eliminate capability gaps & ensure a more durable and lethal next-generation aircraft
- Developing and fielding modernized, War-winning fighters/bombers capabilities to ensure Warfighter advantage
- Leading MQ-25 UAS program efforts to enhance carrier capability and versatility for the Joint Force commander
- Modernizing the Fleet & increasing readiness in a time of Great Power Competition
- Enhancing UAS platforms to increase air dominance & guide the future of military aviation
- Integrating dominant aviation capabilities into the F-35 program for improved lethality and survivability
Who Should Attend this Summit:
We would encourage the participation from members of the following organizations: CTG, Ehmke Manufacturing Company, Inc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc, Sierra Nevada Corporation, BAE Systems, Inc., The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin, Sierra Nevada Corporation, Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control, Northrop Grumman, BELL Helicopters, Sikorsky Aircraft a LM Company, Embraer Neptune Tech Services, Collins Aerospace, Astronics, W. L. Gore and Associates, Incodema3d, Pratt & Whitney, Lifeport, Teledyne Controls, Air Methods, Aero-Mach Labs, Inc., SICDRONE, Munters, L-3 Communications, AeroVironment, Textron Systems, Rolls Royce, OUSD (A&S) JSF, SOCOM PEO RW, PAE ISR, NAWC AD, U.S. Air Force, US Army, US Army Combat Readiness Center, PEO Aviation, ASA (ALT), NAVAIR, Army Futures Command, Naval Air Force Atlantic, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence, Aviation & Missile Command, Air Mobility Command, Air Combat Command, US Army Special Operations Aviation Command, DLA Aviation, USMC, OPNAV N98, TCM FVL, and many more!
At our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Aviation community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
The 2020 Military Aviation Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD, IC, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.