2019 Topics Include:
- - Advancing current Army RD&E efforts for Future Vertical Lift (FVL) to ensure more durable and lethal rotary aircraft
- - Providing full life-cycle support of Naval aviation aircraft in support of urgent Warfighter needs
- - Ensuring modernized and efficient infrastructure for improved speed of delivery across the Air Force
- - Integrating dominant aviation capabilities into the F-35 Program for improved lethality and survivability
- - Developing and fielding war-winning fighters/bombers capabilities to ensure an effective Warfighter edge
- - Delivering dominant capabilities to the Soldier for all Army aviation programs through recapitalization and modernization
- - Guiding efforts to impede corrosion on helicopters such as the UH-60 Black Hawks in support of reduced production costs
- - Prioritizing a collaborative approach to advance U.S. & Coalition partner interests to achieve global air dominance
- - Acquiring and providing key capabilities for airborne mobility platforms
- - Facilitating Navy & Marine Corps tactical aircraft protection systems and recovery equipment for mission success
Why you should attend this year’s Summit:
The 2019 Military Aviation Systems Summit provides members within the Military Aviation community, International Partners, Acquisitions Authorities, DoD Labs, academia, industry, and other critical partners a ‘town-hall’ style discussion to advance the strategic initiatives and operational capabilities required across the various military commands to ensure global air dominance, as well as assist the U.S. Military and Allied partners in performing and maintaining specific and joint aviation platforms for mission success.
The goal of this year’s Summit is to advance US and partner aviation capability and capacity. This year’s event will focus on critical acquisition priorities, cutting edge R&D, and the development of new technologies and programs to ensure aviation dominance. The Summit will feature sessions on cutting edge technologies to increase the capabilities of sensors, avionics, engines, and countermeasures for critical aviation platforms. Discussions will also focus on life cycle management efforts to improve the availability of aviation assets to meet the demands of operational commanders.
DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Military Aviation community, as well as key policy-makers across military, allied nations, and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
- The 2019 Military Aviation Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Aviation community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.