2019 Keynote Speaker:
Jeffery S. White, SES, Principal Civilian Deputy to the Acquisition Executive ASA (ALT)
2019 Confirmed Speakers:
RADM Roy J. Kelley, USN, Commander, Naval Air Force Atlantic
BG Walter T. Rugen, USA, Director, Army's Future Vertical Lift Cross-Functional Team, U.S Army
Patrick H. Mason, SES, Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO Aviation, U.S. Army
CAPT Craig Dorrans, USN, Director of Enterprise Planning, Joint Strike Fighter Program, Office of the Secretary of Defense
Col Matthew G. Kelly, USMC, PM, V-22 Joint Program Office (PMA-275) NAVAIR
CAPT Christopher R. McDowell, USN, PM, Air Combat Electronics (PMA-209), NAVAIR
CAPT A.C. Lynch, USN, Program Manager, Specialized and Proven Aircraft Program Office (PMA-226)
Operating Guidance For Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports US & Allied Military Services, DoD, Government, and Industry partner priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- This Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Military Aviation community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.